Starting Primary School in 2020
- How to respond
- Why was I offered this school?
- Which schools still have spaces?
- How to apply
- More information
If you have already applied for a reception school place for September 2020, then you will have received your child's school offer by email.
You must respond to your offer now. If you originally applied online, you can respond on the eAdmissions website (external link). If you originally applied on paper, you can respond on the Haringey website:
Alternatively, you can respond in writing to the email or postal addresses below.
This year over 95% of Haringey children were offered a place at one of their preferred schools, and over 84% were offered their most preferred school. Your offer email explains how your child was offered their school place.
- All the information about how offers were made this year is published on the admissions statistics page
- Information about how applications are processed can be found in our online Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
As at National Offer Day the following Haringey primary and infant schools have spaces available:
|Brook House||Lea Valley|
|Devonshire Hill||Lordship Lane|
|Ferry Lane||St Francis de Sales Catholic Infant|
|Harris Academy Tottenham||St Ignatius Catholic|
|Holy Trinity CE||St Paul's and All Hallows CE Infant|
If you would like your child to be offered a place at any of these schools, or if you would like to add a preference for any other school, contact Haringey School Admissions at the email address below.
If you have not yet applied for a school place and your child was born between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2016 you will need to apply for a reception school place for September 2020.
- Read about schools and how to apply in the Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
- Measure your distance to local schools using Haringey's Distance Calculator.
- Apply online:
Alternatively, you can email or call the number below to have a paper form posted to you.
If you are applying for faith schools, don't forget to complete their Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs) as well and send them to the school before the application deadline.
- Find a list of Haringey primary schools on the on the Primary Schools page.
- All the information about how to apply for primary school can be found in our Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
- Take a look at which schools also have Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs)
- Most Haringey schools do not have catchment areas. Find out about how Haringey measures distances.
- How to report a possible Fraudulent School Application.
- Applying online - Frequently Asked Questions.
- How to apply under the Social and Medical Criterion.
- How to apply if your child has Special Educational Needs.
- Haringey School Admission Arrangements.
School Admissions Team
River Park House
225 High Road
Tel: 020 8489 1000