Summer holiday fun! See what activities are running in Haringey for children and young people during the summer holiday.
Starting Primary School in 2021
- Reply to your offer
- Why was I offered this school?
- Waiting lists
- Which schools still have spaces?
- Delayed Admission and Summer Born Children
- How to apply
- More information
You must reply to your offer now. You can reply online on the Haringey website:
Alternatively, you can reply in writing to us at the email address below.
This year 99% of Haringey children were offered a place at one of their preferred schools, and 90% were offered their most preferred school. Your offer email explains how your child was offered their school place.
- Information about how offers were made this year is published on our admissions statistics page
- Check your distance to local schools using our dedicated distance calculator.
- Information about how applications are processed generally can be found in our online Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
Waiting lists will open from 10 May 2021 and from that date you will be able to check your child's waiting list position online. Your child will automatically be placed on the waiting list for any Haringey schools listed higher on your application. Applications for any school listed lower on your application have been automatically withdrawn.
Being on a waiting list does not guarantee your child a place at the school, and their position on the list could go down as well as up. Find more information on our waiting lists page.
To add your child to any waiting lists - or to remove them - contact Haringey School Admissions at the email address below.
As at National Offer Day the following Haringey primary and infant schools have spaces available:
|Alexandra||Lancasterian||St Martin of Porres RC|
|Brook House||Lea Valley||St Mary's CE|
|Crowland||Mulberry||St Mary's Priory RC|
|Devonshire Hill||Noel Park||St Michael's CE (N22)|
|Earlham||Our Lady of Muswell RC||St Paul's & All Hallows CE|
|Earlsmead||Risley Avenue||St Paul's RC|
|Ferry Lane||Seven Sisters||St Peter-in-Chains RC|
|Harris Academy Tottenham||St Ann's CE||Tiverton|
|Highgate||St Ignatius RC||Welbourne|
|Holy Trinity CE|
- Measure your distance to these schools using Haringey's Distance Calculator
- See a map of Haringey schools on the Primary Schools page
If you would like your child to be offered a place at any of these schools, or if you would like to add a preference for any other school, contact Haringey School Admissions at the email address below.
If you are considering delaying your child's admission to school, you must first apply for a school place in their correct chronological year group.
Read about Delayed Admission and Summer Born Children to find out what options are available and what you need to do.
If your child was born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017 you need to apply for a reception school place for September 2021.
- Read about schools and how to apply in the Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
- Measure your distance to local schools using Haringey's Distance Calculator.
- Check past cut-off distances - consider which schools you are likely to be offered.
- Apply online:
Alternatively, you can email or call the number below to have a paper form posted to you.
If you would like to visit schools before making your application then you can contact schools directly to arrange a tour.
If you are applying for faith schools, don't forget to complete their Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs) as well and send them to the school before the application deadline.
Due to COVID-19 many faith schools are making alterations to their faith criteria. Visit school webpages to keep up to date on updates to their admissions criteria.
- Find a list of Haringey primary schools on the on the Primary Schools page.
- All the information about how to apply for primary school can be found in our Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
- Take a look at which schools also have Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs)
- Most Haringey schools do not have catchment areas. Find out about how Haringey measures distances
- How to report a possible Fraudulent School Application
- Applying online - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to apply under the Social and Medical Criterion
- How to apply if your child has Special Educational Needs
- Haringey School Admission Arrangements
Tel: 020 8489 1000
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required