Junior School Admissions 2023
- How to respond to your offer
- Does this apply to your child?
- How to apply
- More information
- Contact the Admissions Service
How to respond to your offer
You must respond to your offer now. If you originally applied online, you can respond on the eAdmissions website (external link). If you applied on a paper or PDF application, you can respond on the Haringey website:
Respond here if you applied online External link
Respond here if you applied on paper
Alternatively, you can respond in writing to the email address below.
Does this apply to your child?
If you are not specifically applying to move your child into a junior school in September 2023 then this page does not apply to you, and you should apply for primary schools online here.
Haringey's infant and junior schools are:
- Belmont Infant and Junior Schools
- Bounds Green Infant and Junior Schools
- Campsbourne Infant and Junior Schools
- Rokesly Infant and Junior Schools
- South Harringay Infant and Junior Schools
- St Francis de Sales Catholic Infant and Junior Schools
- St Mary's Priory Catholic Infant and Junior Schools
- St Paul's and All Hallows CE Infant and Junior Schools
- St Peter-In-Chains' Catholic Infant School and St Gildas' Catholic Junior School
How to apply
If your child was born between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2016 and attends an infant school you will need to apply for a junior or primary school place for September 2023.
- Read about schools and how to apply in our Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
- Measure your distance to local schools using Haringey's Distance Calculator
- Apply online:
Alternatively, you can email or call the number below to have a paper form posted to you.
If you are applying for faith schools, don't forget to complete their Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs) as well and send them to the school before the application deadline.
- Find a list of Haringey primary schools on the Primary Schools page
- All the information about how to apply for junior schools can be found in our Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
- Take a look at which schools also have Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs)
- Haringey junior schools do not have catchment areas. Find out about how Haringey measures distances
- How to report a possible Fraudulent School Application
- Applying online - Frequently Asked Questions
- How to apply under the Social and Medical Criterion
- How to apply if your child has Special Educational Needs
- Haringey School Admission Arrangements
Contact the Admissions Service
Tel: 020 8489 1000
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required