Junior School Admissions 2021
If your child was born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014 and attends an infant school you will need to apply for a junior or primary school place for September 2021.
If you have already applied for a school place then you will be notified of your child's offer by email during the evening of 16 April 2021.
Please ensure that you check your junk and spam folders for your notification email.
Does this apply to your child?
If you are not specifically applying to move your child into a junior school in September 2021 then this page does not apply to you, and you should apply for primary schools online here.
Haringey's infant and junior schools are:
- Belmont Infant and Junior Schools
- Bounds Green Infant and Junior Schools
- Campsbourne Infant and Junior Schools
- Rokesly Infant and Junior Schools
- South Harringay Infant and Junior Schools
- St Francis de Sales Catholic Infant and Junior Schools
- St Mary's Priory Catholic Infant and Junior Schools
- St Paul's and All Hallows CE Infant and Junior Schools
- St Peter-In-Chains' Catholic Infant School and St Gildas' Catholic Junior School
How to apply
- Read about schools and how to apply in our Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
- Measure your distance to local schools using Haringey's Distance Calculator.
- Apply online:
Alternatively, you can email or call the number below to have a paper form posted to you.
If you are applying for faith schools, don't forget to complete their Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs) as well and send them to the school before the application deadline.
- Find a list of Haringey primary schools on the on the Primary Schools page
- All the information about how to apply for junior schools can be found in our Primary School Admissions Booklet (PDF, 6MB)
- Take a look at which schools also have Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs)
- Haringey junior schools do not have catchment areas. Find out about how Haringey measures distances
- How to report a possible Fraudulent School Application
- Applying online - Frequently Asked Questions.
- How to apply under the Social and Medical Criterion.
- How to apply if your child has Special Educational Needs.
- Haringey School Admission Arrangements.
Tel: 020 8489 1000
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required