OFA 2018 Nominees
This year's Outstanding for All awards ceremony took place on Monday 26 November at Alexandra Palace - a full list of winners is available here.
The judges based their decisions on the following criteria from all the nominations received:
- Outstanding improvement brought about by personal/team determination and ability, including overcoming barriers to progress
- Responsiveness to the needs of pupils or stakeholders
- Effective and imaginative use of resources, including, where appropriate, the use of information and communications technology
- Evidence of significant change and improvement
- Achievements that surpass expectations or go above and beyond someone’s day-to-day work
Please note that it was the quality of the nomination, not the quantity, that our judges looked at.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required