OFA 2018 Nominees
This year's Outstanding for All awards ceremony took place on Monday 26 November at Alexandra Palace - a full list of winners is available here.
The judges based their decisions on the following criteria from all the nominations received:
- Outstanding improvement brought about by personal/team determination and ability, including overcoming barriers to progress
- Responsiveness to the needs of pupils or stakeholders
- Effective and imaginative use of resources, including, where appropriate, the use of information and communications technology
- Evidence of significant change and improvement
- Achievements that surpass expectations or go above and beyond someone’s day-to-day work
Please note that it was the quality of the nomination, not the quantity, that our judges looked at.