Bereavement, hospitals, and other organisations
The following bereavement charities all offer help, support and information for parents, siblings and other family members who are grieving the loss of a child. All the helplines are run by trained parent volunteers, who themselves have sadly experienced the loss of a child. Many of the websites have sites specifically for siblings to access support. Others run online forums, providing bereaved families the opportunity to make contact, share experiences and offer support to one another.
- Child Bereavement UK (external link)
- Child Bereavement Network (external link)
- Children of Jannah - Muslim support (external link)
- Cruse Bereavement Care (external link)
- Grief Encounter (external link)
- Noah's Ark Hospice (external link)
- Sands National (external link)
- The Compassionate Friends (external link)
- The Child Death Helpline (external link)
- Winston's Wish (external link)
- Bereavement Trust (external link)
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required
In this section
- Early support
- Disabled Children Team
- Adaptations service
- Short breaks and respite
- Community groups and services
- THRIVE Framework
- Leisure activities
- National organisations
- Bereavement, hospitals, and other organisations
- Specialist holidays, funding and charities