Managing your health
When it comes to managing your physical health, your GP is the best person to give you advice.
- Register with a GP on the NHS website (external link)
- Find a dentist on the NHS website (external link)
Mental health support from the Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHs) at the Barnet, Enfield and Haringey (BEH) Trust.
- Visit the BEH CAMHs website for information and resources on mental health and emotional support (external link)
Free Annual Health Checks
- People aged 14 or over with a learning disability should be on their doctor's learning disability register
- Everyone on this register is entitled to a free annual health check
- Learn about the free annual health checks for people with learning disabilities on the NHS website (external link)
- If you believe you may be autistic and are looking for guidance and resources, view our dedicated webpage for Autism Support.
- #ActuallyHaringey – Autism Hub is a specialist autism-specific service designed to deliver early help provision that addresses the needs of people aged 16+ with autism and their support networks. Visit the #ActuallyHaringey webpage.
Free Support and Resources
- View our Adult Social Care and Health Page for guidance on how to live independently, mental health support, caring for someone with special needs and more
- Visit our Community Groups and Services page for information about independent partners and organisations who can support you
Page Last Updated:
May 25, 2023
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required