Specialist dental services

Specialist dental services are available for Haringey residents (children, young people and adults) who have complex needs and cannot be seen by a general dentist.

Patients must be referred by a dentist or other health/social care professional.

Whittington Health Dental Services

Whittington Health Community Dental Services are available in 2 locations in Haringey:

  • St Ann’s Hospital, Dental Outpatients, H Block, St Ann’s Hospital, St Ann’s Road, Tottenham, N15 3TH
  • Tynemouth Road Health Centre, Dental Clinic, Tynemouth Road, Tottenham, N15 4RH

Contact details

Also see:

Existing patients - emergency treatment

If you require urgent treatment or out-of-hours care, call 020 3316 8353.

Please be aware that if the clinic is fully booked you may have to wait to be seen or go to another clinic.

Contact NHS 111 if you need emergency dental treatment after 6pm, at weekends or on bank holidays.

Back to top

General dental services

Use the NHS Find a Dentist search (external link) to find a dentist near you.

Also see information on NHS dental treatment for people with special needs (external link).

Back to top


Page last updated:

October 24, 2022

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)