Health and Development Check
All Haringey children aged 2 who attend an early years setting will have a development check. This check makes sure that we pick up any development needs as soon as possible so that we can offer you additional support if you need it.
Your health visitor will also carry out a health check when your child is two years old.
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required
In this section
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Physiotherapy Service
- Children's Occupational Therapy Service
- Language and Autism Support Team
- Approaches to Working with Children with Autism
- Nursing Services
- Community Nutrition and Dietetic Service
- Health Development Checks
- Personal Health Budget
- Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Sensory Support Team - Hearing
- Sensory Support Team - Vision
- Health Conditions