Health and Development Check
All Haringey children aged 2 who attend an early years setting will have a development check. This check makes sure that we pick up any development needs as soon as possible so that we can offer you additional support if you need it.
Your health visitor will also carry out a health check when your child is two years old.
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
In this section
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Physiotherapy Service
- Children's Occupational Therapy Service
- Language and Autism Support Team
- Approaches to Working with Children with Autism
- Nursing Services
- Community Nutrition and Dietetic Service
- Health Development Checks
- Personal Health Budget
- Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Sensory Support Team - Hearing
- Sensory Support Team - Vision
- Health Conditions