Children’s Continuing Care
Information on Children's Continuing Care services for professionals, and for young people and their parents and carers.
The purpose of continuing care funding is to specifically meet the identified health needs of a child or young person aged 0-17 years (up to their 18th birthday). Some children and young people may have complex health needs, which cannot be met by the services that are routinely available from primary care, secondary care and other community services.
Page Last Updated:
June 20, 2022
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required
In this section
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Physiotherapy Service
- Children's Occupational Therapy Service
- Language and Autism Support Team
- Nursing Services
- Community Nutrition and Dietetic Service
- Health Development Checks
- Personal Health Budget
- Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Sensory Support Team - Hearing
- Sensory Support Team - Vision