Haringey SEND Strategy 2022-2025
What are we consulting on?
We need your views on the Haringey SEND (special educational needs, disabilities) Strategy. This strategy outlines how we plan to further develop the SEND offer in Haringey over the next 3 years.
The consultation runs from Monday 20 September 2021 to Sunday 7 November 2021. Please share your views with us by completing the online survey below.
The priorities within the SEND Strategy have been informed by:
- a self-assessment across the SEND partnership
- a review of current service provision within the local authority SEND service
- a series of informal conversation events with parents and carers that took place across June and August 2021
- findings from the Ofsted and CQC inspection of SEND services in Haringey (5 to 9 July 2021)
We would like to:
- clarify if the priorities are clear to you
- find out what priorities are the most and least important to you
- understand what you like about the strategy
- understand in what ways the strategy could be improved
- understand if there is anything missing from the strategy that should be included
- understand what impact you think the strategy will have on you, your children, family and our wider community and partnerships
Download the Draft Haringey SEND Strategy 2022-2025 (PDF, 1MB).
Have your say
Complete the online survey by clicking on the button below. The closing date for responses is Sunday 7 November 2021.
What happens next
The findings from the consultation will be published online after the consultation ends.
If you have questions at any time about the survey, please get in touch with us:
- Email email@example.com
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required