Why foster with Haringey?
Fostering changes lives, both for those being fostered and foster carers.
People foster for a number of reasons, but overwhelmingly it’s because they want to make a difference to a child’s life.
There are many children in Haringey who need foster carers.
Agreeing that a child shouldn't live with their family is not always an easy or clear cut decision. Neither is the decision to become a foster carer.
By choosing to foster with us you have access to many benefits including:
- 24 hour support, 365 days a year
- Access to specialist and tailored training
- All the information available about a child is given to you when considering a placement
- Shared resources with neighbouring Boroughs via the North London Fostering Consortium (external link)
- Regular updates from our foster carers newsletter
Email email@example.com or call us on 020 8489 3754 to find out more about fostering for Haringey.