Why foster with Haringey?
Fostering changes lives, both for those being fostered and foster carers.
People foster for a number of reasons, but overwhelmingly it’s because they want to make a difference to a child’s life.
There are many children in Haringey who need foster carers.
Agreeing that a child shouldn't live with their family is not always an easy or clear cut decision. Neither is the decision to become a foster carer.
By choosing to foster with us you have access to many benefits including:
- 24 hour support, 365 days a year
- Access to specialist and tailored training
- All the information available about a child is given to you when considering a placement
- Shared resources with neighbouring Boroughs via the North London Fostering Consortium (external link)
- Regular updates from our foster carers newsletter
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8489 3754 to find out more about fostering for Haringey.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please click the button below.