Children and Young People's Plan 2013-2016
Haringey's Children's Trust has developed a Children and Young People's Plan (CYPP) which sets out our intentions for improving the life chances of Haringey's children and young people from 2013 to 2016. The Plan is a partnership document, and forms the workplan of the Children’s Trust.
The Plan covers:
- All children and young people aged 0-19
- Those over 19 receiving services, including those leaving care
- Those over 19 and under 25 with learning difficulties
The Children and Young People's Plan (PDF, 439KB) includes priorities to deliver the following outcomes:
- Quality services
- Every child has a healthy start in life
- Thriving families
- Raised educational attainment
- Children and young people are safer from the risk of harm
We have also published:
In addition, we have produced a series of storyboards with information about Haringey's children and young people:
- Key information about children and young people (PDF, 462KB)
- Supporting families (PDF, 716KB)
- Education (PDF, 411KB)
- Children and young people's health (PDF, 449KB)
- Safeguarding (PDF, 305KB)
In recent months, there has been a great deal of consultation regarding issues affecting Haringey’s children and young people. These include consultation on the Child Poverty Strategy, the Community Safety Strategy and the Health and Wellbeing Strategy to name just a few. For this reason, the Children’s Trust is keen not to consult Haringey residents repeatedly on the same issues; therefore the views and opinions given in these recent consultations have already informed the draft Plan:
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required