Parenting support logo

Apply for OR reconfirm your 30 hours eligibility code to receive 30 hours free childcare | See the government’s latest advice (external link) about childcare costs during COVID-19.

Haringey Family Support Service (Peabody): parenting support activities


The activities below are free to attend. Level of need: 1-4. 

Budgeting Made Fun

A project for families with housing issues run in partnership with Woodland Park Children's Centre.

Budgeting Made Fun - Project details

Type of supportGroup
Length of programme/supportOnce every 4 weeks, up to 4 times a year
Children’s age range0-17 years
Who can apply?Professionals/Parents or Carers 

Back to top

Family Support (Housing)

A project for families with housing issues.

 Family Support (Housing) - Project details

Type of support1-2-1
Length of programme/support4-6 months
Children’s age rangeN/A
Who can apply?Professionals/Parents or Carers 

Back to top

Contact details

Haringey Family Support Service (Peabody)

Back to top

Further information

Find out more about the Haringey Family Support Service.

Back to top


Page Last Updated:

June 14, 2019

Tell us what you think about this page

Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.

If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.