Welbourne Children’s Centre
- Access child and family health services
- A friendly place to play and learn
- A place to meet other families and carers
- Access to family friendly support services
- Support on looking for work or training
- Information about becoming a volunteer in the community
Check out the list of all the activities that the centre has to offer to support parents and carers in Haringey.
To access services being offered at your local Children's Centre, you will need to register your family details. You can do this by either completing a paper Family Registration Form at your local Children's Centre or by completing the online Family Registration Form.
If you would like more information about the services being offered or need help with the online Family Registration Form, just pop in and we will be happy to help.
Headteacher: Jane Stone
Children's Centre Manager: Dara O'Reilly
Telephone: 020 8493 1197
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please click the button below.