Broadwaters Children's Centre
- Child and family health services
- A friendly place to play and learn
- A place to meet other families and carers
- Access to family friendly support services
- Support on looking for work or training
- Information about becoming a volunteer in the community
Check out the list of all the activities that the Centre has to offer to support parents and carers in Haringey.
To access services being offered at your local Children's Centre, you will need to register your family details. You can do this by either completing a paper Family Registration Form at your local Children's Centre or by completing the online Family Registration Form.
If you would like more information about the services being offered or need help with the online Family Registration Form, just pop in and we will be happy to help.
Head of Centre: Cherri Fox
Tel 020 8885 8801
Page last updated:
Give us feedback about this page
Working for Children and Young People’s Service: Now is an exciting time to join Haringey Council.
Parents - your views matter! Tell us what you think about childcare in Haringey.