Newly Registered Childminders
Once Ofsted has made their registration visit and you have received your Ofsted certificate, please contact the Childminding Services and Development Coordinator to book a support visit and to complete the relevant forms for advertising your new business.
- Childminding Services and Development Co-ordinator:
- Tel: 020 8489 2161
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a relatively new childminder you will soon be due your first Ofsted grading inspection. You can download the documents below to help you prepare.
The childminding co-ordinator will come and visit you to provide support. Please call or email as soon as possible to book an appointment.
- If you wait until Ofsted calls you, adequate support may not be available or provided
- Initial Letter (PDF, 30KB)
- Childcare Vacancy Audit (PDF, 250KB)
- Childcarers Provider form (PDF, 666KB)
All the three documents mentioned above need to be completed and returned to the Early Years Team.
For more information and support please refer to Getting Ready for Ofsted (PDF, 308KB).
Page Last Updated:
Give us feedback about this page
Working for Children and Young People’s Service: Now is an exciting time to join Haringey Council.
Parents - your views matter! Tell us what you think about childcare in Haringey.