Massage and special treatment licence

If you run a business offering special treatments like cosmetic piercing, laser/IPL, manicure, massage, tattooing and waxing you will need a licence. As a therapist operating in Haringey, you must be registered with us.

Special treatment licence

See the full list of treatments you need a licence for and how to apply. You can also renew your licence, apply for an occasional licence or make changes to your licence.


See the full list of special treatment licence fees.

Therapist registration

Register as a special treatments therapist in Haringey.

Page last updated:

September 13, 2021

Tell us what you think about this page

Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.

If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.