Statement of licensing policy
We believe that licensed premises in Haringey make a positive contribution to the community.
For this to happen licensees must work with local communities. Venues need to be well managed and safe, and they need to address the 4 licensing objectives:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- the prevention of public nuisance
- the protection of children from harm
Our Statement of Licensing Policy (PDF, 1.4MB) seeks to provide a balance between:
- business operators contributing towards a vibrant business and night-time economy
- protecting and enhancing the quality of life of those who live and work in the borough
This is achievable through the licensing system and by all parties working together.
The policy sets out:
- what a licensee must do for their application to be considered
- how we will enforce license conditions
- Tel: 020 8489 8232
- Email: email@example.com
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required