Premises plan guidance
You must submit a plan of your premises when applying for a:
- premises licence
- club premises certificate
Please submit your plan:
- no larger than A3 in size
- to a scale of 1 to 100 or, if that doesn’t fit on A3, a scale of 1 to 200
If the premises is on more than one level, please submit a plan for each level on a separate sheet of paper.
- The extent of the building boundary, if relevant, any external and internal walls and, if different, the premises perimeter.
- The location points of access to, and exit from, the premises.
- If different from point 2, the location of escape routes from the premises.
- If the premises is to be used for more than one licensable activity, the area within the premises used for each activity.
- Fixed structures (including furniture) or similar objects temporarily in a fixed location (but not furniture) which may impact on the ability of individuals on the premises to use exit or escape routes without obstruction.
- The location of a stage or raised area, if any, and the height of each stage or area relative to the floor.
- The location of any steps, stairs, elevators or lifts, if any.
- The location of any room or rooms containing toilets, if any.
- The location and type of any fire safety and any other safety equipment including, if applicable, marine safety equipment.
- The location of a kitchen, if any.
- The location of alcohol storage.
020 8489 8232
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please click the button below.