Premises plan guidance
You must submit a plan of your premises when applying for a:
- premises licence
- club premises certificate
Please submit your plan:
- no larger than A3 in size
- to a scale of 1 to 100 or, if that doesn’t fit on A3, a scale of 1 to 200
If the premises is on more than one level, please submit a plan for each level on a separate sheet of paper.
- The extent of the building boundary, if relevant, any external and internal walls and, if different, the premises perimeter.
- The location points of access to, and exit from, the premises.
- If different from point 2, the location of escape routes from the premises.
- If the premises is to be used for more than one licensable activity, the area within the premises used for each activity.
- Fixed structures (including furniture) or similar objects temporarily in a fixed location (but not furniture) which may impact on the ability of individuals on the premises to use exit or escape routes without obstruction.
- The location of a stage or raised area, if any, and the height of each stage or area relative to the floor.
- The location of any steps, stairs, elevators or lifts, if any.
- The location of any room or rooms containing toilets, if any.
- The location and type of any fire safety and any other safety equipment including, if applicable, marine safety equipment.
- The location of a kitchen, if any.
- The location of alcohol storage.
020 8489 8232
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required