Haringey Works Business Support

Haringey Council provides a free business recruitment service through the Haringey Works - Employment and Skills Team.

Based in Wood Green, Haringey Works - liaises closely both with businesses looking to recruit as well as individuals searching for employment.

A dedicated Employment Support Officer will work with your business to understand your recruitment needs and the nature of the candidates you require. Your requirements and job description will then be assessed against the pool of candidates Haringey Works is currently working with; equipping them with the practical skills needed to work effectively.

In addition to support with the candidate search and actual recruitment process, Haringey Works also provide free in-work support and advice for up to 12 months. This ensures a continued close working relationship between the Haringey Works team and your employee to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes are achieved and maintained for all.

Please see below the contact details for the Haringey Works team:

Email: works@haringey.gov.uk

Phone: 020 8489 2969 | 020 8489 2852

Back to top


Page last updated:

November 22, 2022

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)