Haringey Cost Savings Programme
Due to the recent energy and cost of living crisis, Haringey Council is determined to support its small businesses.
During February and March 2023, we will once again be providing a FREE energy cost savings initiative, providing advice and support, to some specific areas within the borough.
We have appointed business savings and support experts Place Support Partnership (PSP) to deliver the Haringey Business Energy Savings and Advice programme.
This programme is funded as part of the Government's UK Shared Prosperity Fund (SPF) scheme. As before, there will be support for businesses to identify and potentially realise savings when considering new contracts and choosing suppliers.
To date, the programme has delivered a total of £366,971 (identified) and £172,292 (actual) from £69,000 investment from the council, or a ratio of 1:5.
The 2-months scheme will be available in the following town centres:
- Wood Green (including for Future Wood Green BID members)
- Myddleton Road and Bounds Green
Haringey business owners will receive free cost savings support from experts, who can provide specialist advice and support in the following areas:
- Electricity and gas
- Merchant Terminal and Transaction Fees for your card machines
This free programme is available to businesses that:
- are established small or micro-businesses in Haringey that are registered to pay Business Rates, within the mentioned town centres
- are looking for support and advice on managing their costs
- want to achieve savings on their bills
Christian, General Manager of Victoria Stakes Pub:
“I was contacted by Place Support Partnership to arrange a face-to-face meeting with their consultant Rishi. He was very knowledgeable about the current utility market, and the service was completely impartial.
"I found the information provided very clear and straightforward. I believe this service would be invaluable to businesses with less financial experience than us. At no time was any pressure applied and the advice was to stay with our current provider as they were offering the best deal. I would definitely be happy to use the service again.”
Register now if you would like to:
- receive trusted expert business savings advice and support
- understand your current position
- identify trusted suppliers to work with
- secure new contract opportunities with suppliers
- implement new suppliers or technology to reduce your business costs
- build a relationship with trusted partners to support you in the future
Contact the PSP team on 0333 0156 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will contact you to arrange a meeting.
The programme ends on Friday 31 March 2023.