Haringey Cost Savings Programme
- What does the programme involve?
- Who is the programme for?
- Where will the programme be delivered?
- Case study
- Register your interest
Launched in February 2022, the Haringey Cost Savings Programme (HCSP) is a service that offers free cost savings advice and support for small businesses based across Haringey.
Business savings and support experts Place Support Partnership (PSP) have been appointed by Haringey Council to deliver The Haringey Cost Savings programme, which will help small business owners to survive and recover from the adverse impact of the pandemic.
This programme is funded as part of the Good Economy Recovery Plan and High Streets Recovery Action Plan (HSRAP). It will also support businesses to identify and realise savings when considering new contracts and choosing suppliers and help businesses to navigate the current energy crisis and achieve best value on services.
A pilot scheme run in Tottenham last year identified a total of £85,401 in savings for businesses within three months, of which £38,812 has been assisted upon and realised. The average saving per quote generated £1,267.50 for each business.
Since the launch of the current programme, small and micro-businesses across the borough have saved a combined £189,000 on their electricity, gas, water, and other costs.
Haringey business owners will receive free cost savings support from experts, who can provide specialist advice and support in the following areas:
- Electricity and Gas
- Fixed line, Mobiles and Broadband services
- Merchant Terminal and Transaction Fees for your card machines
- Business insurance
- Pest Control
This free programme is available to businesses that are:
- All established small or micro-businesses in Haringey that are registered to pay Business Rates
- Looking for support and advice on managing their costs
- Want to achieve savings on their bills
This free programme will be available in the following areas:
- Wood Green (including for Future Wood Green BID members), Turnpike Lane and Green Lanes (from February to March)
- Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Hornsey (April to June)
- Businesses located on industrial estates
Please note that you can register your interest any time for one of the PSP team to get in touch with you.
Note that the programme service ends on Sunday 31 July 2022.
Christian, General Manager of Victoria Stakes Pub:
“I was contacted by Place Support Partnership to arrange a face-to-face meeting with their consultant Rishi. He was very knowledgeable about the current utility market, and the service was completely impartial.
"I found the information provided very clear and straightforward. I believe this service would be invaluable to businesses with less financial experience than us. At no time was any pressure applied and the advice was to stay with our current provider as they were offering the best deal. I would definitely be happy to use the service again.”
Register now if you would like to:
- Receive trusted expert business savings advice and support
- Understand your current position
- Identify trusted suppliers to work with
- Secure new contract opportunities with suppliers
- Implement new suppliers or technology to reduce your business costs
- Build a relationship with trusted partners to support you in the future
Contact the PSP team on 0333 0156 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will contact you to arrange a meeting.
The programme service ends on Sunday 31 July 2022.