About Filming in Haringey
The Haringey Film Office is now managed externally by FilmFixer Limited. All filming and photography enquiries in the borough should now be directed to:
Haringey Film Office:
- Tel: 020 7620 0391
- 24 Hour Emergency Mobile: 07919 002 115
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to Film online (external link)
Haringey film office, delivers a ‘one stop’ service with a dedicated film officer working as your single point of contact for all street filming, filming on council property, parking requests and location enquiries.
We are signed up to the London Filming Partnership and committed to upholding best practice standards for location filming in the capital, ensuring that London can continue to benefit from its status as one of the world’s major filming cities.
The Film Office aims to support the UK film and media industry while acting in the best interests of local residents and businesses. We ensure that all filming in the borough is conducted professionally, in a safe and non-disruptive manner, in accordance with the Location Filming in London Code of Practice (external link).
We offer an extensive service that includes:·
- Consultation, supervision and permissions for filming on public streets and council-owned property
- Liaison with all relevant council departments and local police on behalf of productions
- Assistance with location scouting and knowledge of the local area
- Awareness of private locations available for filming
- Advice, assistance and support for local residents and businesses
- Work experience opportunities on film sets for local residents