Temporary street trading licence
If you want to sell goods, food or drink at a temporary market in Haringey, you need a licence.
To apply you must:
- not have been, or be in the process of being, prosecuted by us for unlicensed street trading activities
- not had a street trading licence revoked by us
This licence is granted for 1 day, or as stated in the licence, not exceeding 6 months.
Please see our list of fees and charges.
To apply you must provide:
- a copy of your public liability insurance – at least £5 million cover (certificate and schedule list)
- a passport style photograph, taken within the last 12 months, of the person applying for the licence
- if selling food/drink items, a copy of your food registration or inspection report
You must include your supporting documents with your online application.
We accept the following file types:
- doc, docx, jpeg, jpg, jpe, pdf, png, tiff, tif
You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal.
Paper application form
If you prefer, you can download and complete an application form:
We will contact you to take payment over the phone.
020 8489 8232
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required