Temporary street trading licence
If you want to sell goods, food or drink at a temporary market in Haringey, you need a licence.
To apply you must:
- not have been, or be in the process of being, prosecuted by us for unlicensed street trading activities
- not had a street trading licence revoked by us
- to have pre-approval by the organiser by the relevant pop-up market
This licence is granted for 1 day, or as stated in the licence, not exceeding 6 months.
Please see our list of fees and charges.
What you need to provide
To apply you must provide:
- a copy of your public liability insurance – at least £5 million cover (certificate and schedule list)
- a passport style photograph, taken within the last 12 months, of the person applying for the licence
- if selling food/drink items, a copy of your food registration or inspection report
You must include your supporting documents with your online application.
We accept the following file types:
- doc, docx, jpeg, jpg, jpe, pdf, png, tiff, tif
You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal.
020 8489 8232
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required