Statement of gambling policy
Our statement of gambling policy guides us in the process of determining applications.
We review and publish the policy every 3 years.
The Gambling Act (2005) aims to promote 3 objectives:
- keep gambling crime-free
- make sure that gambling is fair and open
- protect children and vulnerable adults
The policy gives guidance on:
- matters we take into account when considering an application
- our arrangements for making sure premises follow their licence conditions and responsibilities
You can download our statement of gambling policy and the local area profile:
- Haringey statement of gambling policy 2019-2022 (PDF, 305KB)
- Gambling local area profile - January 2019 (PDF, 2MB)
Gambling Act 2005 legislation
We are bound by the Gambling Act and the Act guidance produced by the Gambling Commission:
Tel: 020 8489 8232
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required