Statement of gambling policy
Our statement of gambling policy guides us in the process of determining applications.
We review and publish the policy every 3 years.
The Gambling Act (2005) aims to promote 3 objectives:
- keep gambling crime-free
- make sure that gambling is fair and open
- protect children and vulnerable adults
The policy gives guidance on:
- matters we take into account when considering an application
- our arrangements for making sure premises follow their licence conditions and responsibilities
You can download our statement of gambling policy and the local area profile:
- Haringey statement of gambling policy 2022-25 (PDF, 1MB)
- Gambling local area profile - January 2022 (PDF, 1MB)
Gambling Act 2005 legislation
We are bound by the Gambling Act and the Act guidance produced by the Gambling Commission:
Tel: 020 8489 8232
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required