There are a range of useful online resources to assist you with various areas of employment; both in terms of legislation and general good practice.
The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) provides a range of information and services to improve employment relations. Largely funded by the Government, ACAS can assist with areas including:
- Free expert advice through their telephone helpline
- Offer tailored training and online learning
- Offer mediation services for dispute resolution
- Provide advice and guidance to help employers
- Commission and publish research
- Support with reviewing HR and employment process and procedures
- Provide a wide range of training programmes
Information on employing people can also be found through the Government’s website, containing details on a wide range of areas including:
- Contracts of employment
- Recruiting and hiring
Find out more on the GOV.UK website (external link).
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required