There are a range of useful online resources to assist you with various areas of employment; both in terms of legislation and general good practice.
The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) provides a range of information and services to improve employment relations. Largely funded by the Government, ACAS can assist with areas including:
- Free expert advice through their telephone helpline
- Offer tailored training and online learning
- Offer mediation services for dispute resolution
- Provide advice and guidance to help employers
- Commission and publish research
- Support with reviewing HR and employment process and procedures
- Provide a wide range of training programmes
Information on employing people can also be found through the Government’s website, containing details on a wide range of areas including:
- Contracts of employment
- Recruiting and hiring
Find out more on the GOV.UK website (external link)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required