The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London (CONEL) has a range of staff training programmes that can help your business to grow and perform. CONEL’s dedicated employer specialists are able to work with businesses of all sizes across a number of sectors.
Dependent upon the nature of the training requirements, funding may also be available to assist with costs incurred.
Areas of support provided include:
- Apprenticeships (external link)
Apprenticeships are paid jobs in which apprentices also complete relevant qualifications. Usually one day a week at college, this can be adjusted to meet the needs of employers. CONEL offers apprenticeships in almost every industry and covers an extensive range of job roles.
CONEL offers Pre-Apprenticeships, to give those who are not quite ready to embark on their full apprenticeship the skills they need in Accounting, ICT and Computing, Construction and Rail Track Engineering.
- Traineeships (external link)
Traineeships are 12 week programmes in which Trainees, aged 16 – 24 years old, spend some time at College and around one month with an employer. Traineeships are ideal for candidates who need to work on their employment skills, as well as English, maths and ICT skills.
- Work Experience
CONEL focuses on developing employer links with many industries and arranges work experience for all its full time learners. CONEL’s ethos is to ensure its courses equip students for employment, as well as academic study.
- Employer Networking (external link)
CONEL is a college that specialises in skills-based training and ensures it has excellent links with employers. With a vast client list of employers and employer partners, CONEL prides itself on its ability to contribute to the success of businesses ranging from large established organisations to SMEs and start-ups.
Specialist sectors include:
- Accountancy and Business (external link)
- Construction (external link)
- Creative Industries (external link)
- Engineering (external link)
- Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy (external link)
- Health and Social Care (external link)
- ICT and Computing (external link)
- Horticulture (external link)
- Public Services (external link)
- Science (external link)
- Sport (external link)
- Teacher Education (external link)
- Travel and Tourism (external link)
Case studies (external link) are also available.