How to contact us
Haringey Learning Disabilities Partnership
River Park House
225 High Road
|Tel 020 8489 1384|
If you would like to refer yourself, or someone you know, to our team please call the Integrated Access Team (centralised referral office for the council) on 020 8489 1400. You can also fill in the Learning Disabilities Referral Form (PDF 458 kB).
Learning Disabilities Partnership
Haringey Learning Disabilities Partnership provides health and social care services for people with learning disabilities and their carers. The Partnership aims to support people with learning disabilities achieve independence and life-time well being. People with learning disabilities have a right to services that promote social inclusion and their ability to live independently. If you have a learning disability or care for someone with a learning disability we might be able to help you. If the Learning Disability Partnership is not the right service for you we will support you with information, signposting and advice. Information on education and employment, sexual and physical matters, welfare rights, and housing is readily available and appropriate referrals, will be made.
The Integrated Learning Disabilities Service covers the following functions:
- Assessment and care management
- Assessment and treatment for people with learning disabilities and mental health needs (CPA - Care Programme Approach)
- Residential care, covering both respite care and adult placements (known as 'Shared Lives')
- Social care community support
- NHS Community health care (nursing, speech and language therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, music therapy, psychology and psychiatry)
Laura Gordon is the Head of Haringey Learning Disability Partnership.
Lucy Rush is the Deputy Head of Haringey Learning Disability Partnership, responsible for Social Care community support.
Back to top