- We want your views on our proposed new Travel Policy, find out more by visiting the Travel Policy Consultation page.
- Adult social care in Haringey is changing - find out more by reading our press release, referring to our Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 33KB), or by visiting the Adult Social Care Consultation page
- How would you feel about meeting some new local people or re-connecting with some old friends?
- Are you looking for a new hobby?
- Would you consider sharing your interests and skills with others?
- Just after someone to lend an ear from time to time?
We live in a vibrant borough with so much going on. Doing something new or striking up a conversation with a stranger can, however, be a bit daunting. Neighbourhoods Connect works by people sharing their skills, interests and time with others. The project supports people to make new friends, connect to social activities, hobbies, fitness and well-being services, community groups, volunteering and befriending opportunities in Haringey.
If you live in Haringey and are interested in getting connected, volunteering, or know friends or family who would be interested, we would love to hear from you. Neighbourhoods Connect is delivered through two voluntary and community sector organisations - Groundwork and HAGA, and each organisation is working in different parts of the borough to deliver the Neighbourhoods Connect service.
If you live in the east or central corridor of the borough and wish to find out more, get involved, or would like HAGA to attend a local event, or hold pop-up activities in your area, community centre, or service, contact Sarah Stamp, HAGA’s Neighbourhoods Connect Project Coordinator:
If you live in the west of the borough and wish to find out more, make a referral or get involved contact Groundwork’s Neighbourhoods Connect Coordinator, Rupal Shah:
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.