The Grove Drug Treatment Service is a free and confidential service. The service is run by Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust, in partnership with Blenheim.
The Grove also works closely with other Haringey agencies, including the Alcohol Treatment Service (external link) and the Recovery Service, so can refer on to these agencies for further support.
- 1:1 support and groups
- Substitute prescribing
- Needle Exchange
- Support for people involved in the Criminal Justice System
- Support in accessing funded treatment for detox, residential rehab or structured day programmes
- BBV testing and vaccinations
- Club Drug Clinic (GBL, Mephedrone, Crystal Meth, Ketamine and Legal Highs)
- Fellowship meetings
- Employment, training and education, benefits and welfare support
- Support for carers, families and friends
The Grove is open to anyone living in Haringey who is over 18 years of age. Referrals are accepted for friends, family members and from other professionals.
People can refer themselves to The Grove – you can call them on the number below and speak to a member of the team for advice and information. You can also come to The Grove during opening hours for an initial assessment – you don’t need to make an appointment for your first visit, just drop-in and you will be seen.
- The Grove Drug Treatment Service
9 Bruce Grove
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 1pm to 8pm
- Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.