Site Manager (non-residential)Category:Non TeachingSalary:Scale 6 (SO1 for exceptional candidate)Posted on:Monday, 29th January, 2018Reference:Stroud Green Primary School
Permanent contract - starting April 2018
We are seeking to appoint a skilled, experienced and highly motivated Site Manager. We occupy a large site which is in need of some TLC from a candidate who can demonstrate at least one trade and has a good practical knowledge of all elements of general maintenance.
You will work closely with our experienced School Business Manager to manage day to day maintenance of the site and also oversee the work of contractors as they undertake some major infrastructure improvements in our school.
The pay scale offered reflects our need for someone who can oversee the work of contractors, manage budgets, health and safety requirements and undertake routine maintenance and decoration jobs.
Our new Site Manager will be a vital part of our team and we are seeking a confident person who values positive interactions with all members of our school community.
You will need;
- Vision and enthusiasm to help us transform our school building into a 21st century centre of learning excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills to work as part of a team.
- At least one recognised trade (painting/decorating, plumbing, etc.) and a good practical skill for general maintenance.
- An ability to prioritise under pressure, show initiative and problem solve
- Good literacy, mathematical and computing skills which will be required to manage all the Health & Safety requirements.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person to help make a real difference to our school and our community!
Please contact the school for an application pack.
Closing date: Midday on Friday 23rd February 2018
Interviews: Week commencing: 5th March 2018
Start date: Monday 9th April 2018 (can be negotiated)
Visits to the school are essential. Please contact the school to arrange a visit via email: email@example.com
Stroud Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.