A to Z of Council Services
- Object to a planning application
- Obstructed Pavements - see Road and Pavement Obstructions
- Occupational Therapy
- Older people's services:
- Older Person's Freedom Pass
- Online Payments
- Opening hours:
- Opticians - find a GP, chemist, dentist, optician or walk in centre on the NHS website (external link)
- Out of Hours Emergencies - phone 020 8489 0000
- Outdoor activities - see Sports and Leisure Services
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.