A to Z of Council Services
- Induction Loops
Facilities for people who are deaf or hard of hearing are available at the Civic Centre and at Customer Service Centres
- Infectious Diseases
- Information - see How to Contact the Council
- Information Disclosure Request
- Insect Problems - see Pest Control
- Instrument Purchase Scheme (for school pupils) - see Assisted Instrument Purchase Scheme (AIPS)
- Integrated Access Team
- Interactive Maps - see Haringey Maps
- Internal Alterations - see Building Control
- Internet access in libraries
- Interpreters - see Translation and interpreting
- Islington Council (external link).
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.