- The Wood Green Area Action Plan consultation (Preferred Option 2017) runs from 14 February to 31 March 2017. Full information on the plans and how you can have your say here (external link)
- Prices for pre-application advice meetings will increase from 3 April 2017. The new prices are available on the Pre-Application Advice Service page.
Design and Conservation
- Conservation Areas
- Listed and Locally Listed Buildings
- Historic Parks and Gardens
- Historic Street Furniture
- Haringey Design Awards
The council has prepared an Urban Characterisation Study which, in addition to providing base evidence to contribute to the Local Plan, contains advice and a wealth of background information on the urban form and character of the borough. For more information, or to view the document, visit the Local Plan Evidence Base Page.
For more information about regeneration projects related to heritage and conservation, see Heritage and Conservation Regeneration Projects.
Please note: the Design and Conservation officers do not provide advice relating to the natural environment or nature conservation (eg biodiversity, bats).
The Planning Policy and Transport Planning Team, containing the Design and Conservation officers are based at:
- River Park House
225 High Road
- Tel 020 8489 5504
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.