Walking can be a fun and sociable way to improve your health and explore Haringey. You don’t need any special equipment to walk, just comfortable shoes or trainers. Being more active helps you get fitter and makes you feel great.
Some useful links
- Discover Haringey's natural and historical heritage by walking along one of its hidden rivers: Hidden Haringey River (PDF, 648KB)
- Join a local walking group to get fit and make new friends
- Find out about walks in the local area
- Get more info on walks and activities accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
- Read more about the launch of Haringey's year of walking and our successful Walk a Mile with the Mayor event
- Try out 'Nordic Walking' with Silver Fit (external link). Over 65s go free with Silver Tuesday Haringey (external link)!
- Bring the family and explore Haringey's parks with Xplorer (external link)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.