Please be advised that a small increase (3%) will apply to all parking permits and season ticket charges from 1 July 2016.
Apply for a Resident Parking Permit
Before you apply
If you are a first time applicant you will need to have:
- Valid registration document (commonly referred to as the logbook or V5 document). In the absence of a full logbook, please provide us with a sales receipt (bill of sale) on company letter headed paper and the new keeper's supplement. Please note that we cannot accept a new keeper's supplement on its own as proof of vehicle ownership and if this is the case, you may need to apply for a temporary permit
- Proof of residency, such as a utility bill dated within the last 3 months or a signed official tenancy agreement for 12 months. If you are registered for council tax, you can provide your reference number (first 10 digits) in the application
- A valid debit or credit card
- Please note it is important that after you have paid for your permit, you click the Finish button
- Once we have received your online application, and the verification documents we need, we will aim to process your application and post the permit to you within 5 working days
Apply for a parking permit
- The quickest way to apply is online, however if you cannot do this, please complete the Resident Permit Application Form (PDF, 51KB) and return it to us with all the supporting information requested
- Please note the documents you upload need to be clear and less than 4MB each in terms of file size
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.