- We are no longer accepting utility bills as proof of address (as of 1 May 2017).
- The start date for the Bruce Grove North (BGN) and Bruce Grove West (BGW) controlled parking zones has been postponed until Monday 12 June 2017 - find out more here.
Paying a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
Discount for early payment
If you wish to pay your PCN as quickly and as cheaply as possible, you can take advantage of the 50 percent discount for early payment. To qualify for the discount, we must receive your payment within 14 calendar days from the date that the PCN was issued. After this period has expired, the full penalty charge will become due, unless you have chosen to lodge a challenge against it. The amount payable is shown on the PCN.
If you wish to challenge your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) please do not pay as payment means you acknowledge the PCN was issued correctly.
You can pay by credit/debit card at any time on:
- Tel: 0300 4560520
Please have the parking ticket reference number and your credit/debit card details ready when you call. Our system will confirm the amount payable.
We accept the following credit and debit cards: Maestro, Mastercard, Visa Credit, Visa Debit (formerly Delta) and Visa Electron.
Send your cheque or postal order to:
London Borough of Haringey
PO Box 55235
- Please make the cheque or postal order payable to "London Borough of Haringey".
- Cross the cheque/postal order "A/C Payee Only".
- Ensure that postal orders are stamped by the Post Office.
- Write the Penalty Charge Notice number, vehicle registration number and your address on the back.
- Complete the coupon at the bottom of the parking ticket and return it with the payment.
We are unable to accept postal debit or credit card payments. Please do not send cash in the post.
Make sure you leave enough time for us to receive you payment within the discount period if you are paying at the discount rate.
In person by cash
You can only pay for a PCN in cash at our car pound.
The car pound is located at:
- 2a Orbital Business Park
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 7am to 10pm
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.