Parking in North Tottenham
Planned Parking Controls in Tottenham
Following Cabinet approval in October 2013 it was agreed to implement the following proposals:
A stop and shop scheme along the High Road (Northumberland Park and Tottenham Hale)
- Stop and shop scheme with the lowest pay and display tariff option set at £1.20 per hour
- Pay and display measures to operate Monday - Saturday, 8am - 6.30pm. These will operate outside of the existing bus lane times
- Reduction of the emergency corridor restrictions along the High Road on week days (including bank holidays) to start from 5pm instead of 11am
Tottenham North all week CPZ with revision of event day controls
- A revised core area, to be called "Tottenham North CPZ", with all week parking controls north of Park Lane / Church Road to the borough boundary with Enfield to the north, Tariff Road / Worcester Avenue and Park Lane Close to the east and Tenterden Road / Beaufoy Road and the railway line to the west
- No further work be undertaken to implement proposals for all week CPZ controls in roads south of Park Lane within the area originally consulted on
Revised event day parking controls outside core area
- Revision of the existing operational hours to 12 noon to 8pm, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Extension of existing controls eastwards to include Garman Road / Marsh Lane
- Allocation of 24 visitors permits per household per year at a charge of £2 per permit
- A phased review of existing permit eligibility and new / renewed event day permits be issued for a maximum period of 12 months and be subject to annual renewal
- On-street event day parking charge to roads where there is no event day residential parking demand, between £6 to £10 depending on proximity to the Stadium
Event day parking controls and full time Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ)
Tower Gardens and Tottenham Hale North
- All week parking controls in the south western side of Tower Gardens area and the western side of North Tottenham Hale area to operate Monday to Sunday, 8am - 6:30pm
- Introduce event day only controls to all other roads with in the original consultation area
In February 2014, Traffic Management will be writing to all residents and businesses confirming the way forward with the implementation of the proposals.
Contact details for officers:
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.