Tottenham Event Day CPZ
How to park in this CPZ
Residents and businesses within the Tottenham Event Day CPZ can apply for parking permits. These are free and only need to be displayed whenever a football match or other public event is held at the Tottenham Hotspur Football Stadium.
For information on how to apply for or renew an event day parking permit:
- see the residents parking permit page
- see the business parking permit page
- download the Tottenham Event Day CPZ - Parking permit application form (PDF, 107KB)
- these permits are non refundable
- visitor permits should be displayed when parking within the CPZ on event days
To apply for visitor permits:
- visit the visitor parking permits page
- download the Tottenham Event Day CPZ - Visitors Vouchers (PDF, 104KB)
You can check if any streets within this CPZ currently have suspended parking bays on the parking bay suspensions page.
If a valid permit is not displayed during operational hours, your vehicle may receive a Penalty Charge Notice or be removed.
Event Day operational hours
- Monday to Friday: 5pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: 12noon to 8pm
To find out when Spurs are playing at home or when other public events are held at the stadium visit the Tottenham Hotspur website (external link).
© Crown copyright. All rights reserved LBH (100019199), 2014
Download a Tottenham Event Day CPZ - Street list covered by the CPZ.
Haringey Council is under a duty to protect public funds. The information you provide in the attached application form may be used for the prevention and detection of fraud. We may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for fraud prevention and detection purposes.
For information on how we use the information you provide please see our data protection page.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.