- As from 1 May 2017 we will no longer be accepting utility bills as proof of address.
- When applying for permits for the new Bruce Grove North and Bruce Grove West Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ’s), please ensure that you select or amend the start date of the permit to start on 2 May 2017.
Controlled Parking Zones (CPZs)
- Map of all Haringey CPZs
- Why do we need controlled parking zones in Haringey?
- How do I park within a controlled parking zone?
- Pay and Display
- Controlled parking zone locations
- Contact us
- Controlled parking zone FAQs
You can download a map of the borough that shows the area covered by each CPZ.
Locate your road on the map and look for the CPZ code which your road is assigned to - e.g. (MH) for Muswell Hill, (TN) for Tottehnahm North. Then scroll to bottom of the map to view the operating times against your CPZ code. Please see the specific CPZ page for full operation details.
Haringey is a borough with high pollution and areas suffering from excessive traffic congestion. As part of a London-wide transport strategy, Haringey is committed to reducing car use in the borough and so reduce pollution, accidents, and delays to buses.
Controlled parking zones (CPZs) were first introduced in Haringey in 1994 to reduce traffic congestion, improve road safety and promote other forms of transport.
The decision to go ahead with a controlled parking zone follows detailed consultation with residents and businesses whose views determine what roads are in the zone and how long the parking controls last. For a list of current CPZ consultations please see the Parking Consultations page.
- Please note: Resident permits and Resident visitor permit vouchers are not valid in Pay and Display only bays
- Please note: Visitor vouchers are not available for parking in the Tottenham Hotspur Match Day CPZ - different rules apply
For more information on how to apply, please see the Parking Permit pages. Motorists who want to park for a short time can use pay-and-display bays. Business Permit holders can park in Business or Shared use parking bays.
Residents and Visitors can park in marked resident and shared use parking bays (residents and pay and display parking) when displaying a valid Parking Permit or Resident Visitor parking permit Voucher.
Enforcement hours and parking tariffs vary from one CPZ to the next. Zone entry signs indicate the times when waiting restrictions parking bays within the zone are in force and parking bays are in operation.
Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) are issued to any parked vehicle that does not display a valid permit or voucher during operational hours.
- For further information please see our controlled parking zone FAQs.
Motorists that wish to park for a short time in a CPZ can use pay and display bays. Charges for these bays are based on an hourly rate for low, medium and high usage areas. Parking time can be purchased in increments of 15 minutes up to a maximum of two hours. In some areas parking may be allowed for longer than two hours. This will clearly be displayed on the pay and display machine.
You no longer need to hurry back to your vehicle as you can use Pay by Phone to add more parking time from wherever you are. Information on how to register and pay for parking is on our Pay by Phone page.
The charges are as follows:
|Tariff 1||High usage area||£3.30|
|Tariff 2||Medium usage area||£2.10|
|Tariff 3||Low usage area||£1.30|
For information on the location and operational hours of the controlled zones, please click on the links below.
- Alexandra Palace CPZ
- Belmont CPZ
- Bounds Green CPZ
- Bounds Green East CPZ
- Bruce Grove CPZ
- Crouch End CPZ
- Finsbury Park CPZ
- Fortis Green CPZ
- Green Lanes CPZ
- Highgate CPZ
- Highgate Station CPZ
- Highgate Station Outer CPZ
- Hornsey South CPZ
- Myddleton Road Stop and Shop Scheme
- St. Ann's CPZ
- Seven Sisters CPZ
- Tottenham Hale CPZ
- Tottenham Hotspur Match Day CPZ
- Tottenham Hale North CPZ and Event Day
- Tottenham North CPZ
- Tower Gardens CPZ and Event Day
- Wood Green CPZ
- Woodside CPZ
- Woodside West CPZ
Tel 020 8489 1000
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.