Nursery NurseCategory:Non TeachingSalary:Scale 5Posted on:Wednesday, 7th February, 2018Reference:The Mulberry Primary School
Full Time (8.30am to 4.00pm)
We are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join our team to work as part of either the Nursery or Foundation Stage Teams. You must have GCSE English and Maths plus hold a relevant NVQ qualification at Level 3 (equivalent qualifications are acceptable).
You will be required to work under the direction of the Class Teacher and the EYFS Lead Teacher.
Your duties will include:
- Establishing productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations;
- Promoting the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom;
- Working with the teacher to establish an appropriate learning environment;
- Monitoring and evaluating pupils’ responses to learning activities through observation and planned recording of achievement against pre-determined objectives;
- Providing objective and accurate feedback and reports as required;
- Being responsible for keeping and updating records as agreed with the teacher, contributing to reviews of systems / records as requested.
- Taking a role in the planning and delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills.
- Able to motivate and inspire.
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all children.
To apply for an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd February 2018, Noon
Interviews: Monday 26th February 2018
The Mulberry Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.