How to put your bins out
- As close to the collection time as possible – and take it back in as soon after collection as possible
- As close to the edge of your property as possible – and not on the highway
- Where our staff can reach them quickly and easily – not obstructed by cars, bikes or plants
- With the lids shut and any sacks securely tied
- With any sharp objects, like broken glass, wrapped in newspaper, and placed in the refuse, not recycling bin. Do not place in sacks.
- Without contaminating your bin – see our which bin? page if you’re not sure
See our assisted collections page if you need help putting your bins out.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.