A to Z of Licences
- Animal Licensing
- Auction premises
- Butcher shop
- Child Performance Licence (managed by the Education Welfare Service)
- Club Premises
- Designated Premises Supervisor
- Door supervisor
- Event Notice - see Temporary Event Notice
- Food premises registration
- Hairdressers licence
- House in Multiple Occupancy (HMO)
- Hypnotism authorisation
- Lotteries and raffles
- Massage and Special Treatments
- Motor salvage operators - see Scrap metal
- Personal Licence
- Premises Licence
- Premises approval for marriage or civil ceremonies
- Sex Establishment
- Scaffold, Hoarding, Container and Crane Licences (managed by the Highways Service)
- Scrap metal
- Skin piercing licence (tattooists, ear-piercing, electrolysis and acupuncturist)
- Skip Licence
- Smoking in pubs
- Street trading
- Sunday Trading
- Temporary Event Notice
This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you provide on any application form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.