A to Z of Council Services
- Induction Loops
Facilities for people who are deaf or hard of hearing are available at the Civic Centre and at Customer Service Centres
- Infectious Diseases
- Information - see How to Contact the Council
- Insect Problems - see Pest Control
- Instrument Purchase Scheme (for school pupils) - see Assisted Instrument Purchase Scheme (AIPS)
- Integrated Access Team
- Interactive Maps - see Haringey Maps
- Internal Alterations - see Building Control
- Internet access in libraries
- Interpreters - see Translation and interpreting
- Islington Council (external link).
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.