Register of Members' Interests
The Localism Act 2011 requires that the Council's Monitoring Officer establishes and maintains a Register of Interests of elected and co-opted members.
Haringey’s revised Members' Code of Conduct, adopted on 16 July 2012 and overseen by the Standards Committee, requires elected and co-opted members to register their disclosable pecuniary interests and other interests relating to appointments to outside bodies and gifts and hospitality in the register.
You can access the Register of Interests by clicking on a person's name below. Before accessing individual Register of Interests, there are some essential notes that you need to read.
- Cllr G Adamou (Word 72KB)
- Cllr C Adje (Word 70KB)
- Cllr P Ahmet (Word 71KB)
- Cllr E Akwasi-Ayisi (Word 72KB)
- Cllr K Amin (Word 69KB)
- Cllr J Arthur (Word 28KB)
- Cllr D Basu (Word 72KB)
- Cllr D Beacham (Word 72KB)
- Cllr P Berryman (Word, 27KB)
- Cllr J Bevan (Word 72KB)
- Cllr B Blake (Word 73KB)
- Cllr M Blake (Word 28KB)
- Cllr Z Brabazon (Word 73KB)
- Cllr C Bull (Word 28KB)
- Cllr G Bull (Word 91KB)
- Cllr V Carroll (Word, 71KB)
- Cllr C Carter (Word 71KB)
- Cllr J Christophides (Word 77KB)
- Cllr P Connor (Word 72KB)
- Cllr T Gallagher (Word 71KB)
- Cllr J Goldberg (Word 74KB)
- Cllr E Griffith (Word 71KB)
- Cllr M Gunes (Word 72KB)
- Cllr A Mallett (Word 71KB)
- Cllr J Mann (Word 28KB)
- Cllr S Mann (Word 28KB)
- Cllr S McNamara (Word 72KB)
- Cllr L McShane (Word 71KB)
- Cllr P Mitchell (Word 28KB)
- Cllr L Morris (Word 72KB)
Voting Co-opted Members
- K Brown (Word 71KB) - Pensions Committee and Board
- Dr P Christian (Word 76KB) - Health and Wellbeing Board
- Luci Davin (Word 72KB) - Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Yvonne Denny (Word 71KB) - Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Dr Dhorajiwala - Health and Wellbeing Board (substitute)
- Sharon Grant (Word, 76KB) - Health and Wellbeing Board
- Catherine Herman (PDF, 232KB) - Health and Wellbeing Board
- U Naseer (Word 71KB)- Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Ishmael Owarish - Pensions Committee and Board
- Randy Plowright (Word 72KB)
Councillors may be contacted in various ways. Contact details for your councillors can be found elsewhere on our website.
Co-opted Members are non-councillors, with no party-political affiliations, who have been appointed by the Council to sit on some Council bodies as voting members.
Although entries in the Register could be expected to change only relatively rarely, they do nonetheless change. There will inevitably be an administrative delay between receiving notification of a change and placing it in the online version of the Register.
Details of election expenses incurred will be available for inspection under the terms of the Representation of the People Act 1983.
A hardcopy version of the register is held at River Park House and may be inspected, by appointment, at all reasonable hours. Appointments may be made by contacting the Member Support Officer at River Park House, 225 High Road, Wood Green, N22 8HQ. Telephone 020 8489 1770.
Members are paid an allowance to reimburse them for time and expenses incurred whilst on Council business. A statement of member allowances is presented at the Annual Meeting of the Council. For more information about the Members’ Allowance Scheme see Part 6 of the Council Constitution. For information about our councillors including statements of member allowances see our Councillors and MP's Page.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.