- System maintenance: We are undertaking some IT maintenance work this weekend (20 and 21 January) which may affect some of our e-forms and websites. If you encounter a problem please try again 30 minutes later. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Recycle your Christmas tree - find out more on our Christmas tree recycling page.
Reuse and Recycling Centre
- Find your nearest centre
- Closure of Park View Road centre
- Haringey’s Reuse and Recycling Centre
- Alternatives to Reuse and Recycling Centres
- Monday to Sunday 8.45am to 4.15pm
- The centre is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Good Friday
© Crown copyright. All rights reserved LBH (100019199), 2017
- Car batteries
- Cooking oil
- Drinks cartons
- DVDs, CDs and tapes
- Electrical items
- Energy-saving lightbulbs
- Fluorescent tubes
- Food tins and drinks cans
- Fridges and freezers
- Garden waste
- Glass bottles and jars
- Household batteries
- Mobile phones
- Plastic bottles, pots, tubs and trays
- Printer cartridges
- Scrap metal
- Soil and rubble - up to six standard sacks of soil and six standard sacks of rubble each month, per household. A standard rubble sack is approximately 50cm by 75cm.
- Telephone directories
- Textiles and shoes
- Used engine oil
- Unwanted spectacles
- Wood and timber
What you can’t take
- Asbestos, solvents and pesticides - call the Corporation of London on 020 7606 3030 to arrange collection.
- Gas cylinders and car tyres cannot be accepted at the Reuse and Recycling Centre
- Japanese Knotweed – see the Japanese Knotweed page for information on free collections. You must not put this in garden waste bins.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.