Change of address
New to Haringey?
If you have just moved in to the borough let us know online using My Account.
Moving within or out of Haringey?
If you or your business has moved or are about to move, click below to use the change of address form:
By completing this form you will be able to notify all of the following Council services at the same time:
- Council tax
- Housing and Council Tax Benefit
- Children's Service - Children and Families
- Business Rates
- Social Services
- HALS (Adult Learning)
Services not offered by these forms:
- Leisure service (active card) membership - you need to go into a leisure centre to do this and provide proof of residence
- Electoral register - see our voting page
Also don’t forget to contact the following non-council services directly when moving house:
- Your bank(s)
- Utility companies (gas, water, electric, phone)
- Insurance companies
- Pension providers
For a fuller list of people you may need to notify when moving please see the BBC website (external link)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.