- Don’t miss out! Apply for OR reconfirm your 30 hours eligibility code to receive 30 hours free childcare
- See our Help with Childcare Costs pages to see what help is available and to see if you qualify.
The aim of this section is to help and support parents/carers choose the right childminder, and for childminders - and potential childminders - to get the help and support they need.
Choosing a childminder
Information in this section will help parents and carers make an informed decision when choosing a childminder. It contains useful information on what childminders do, what to look for in-terms of quality and questions to ask your childminder.
Search our list of childminders
- Search for childminders in Haringey (using the Family Information Service Directory - FISD)
Becoming a childminder
This section provides relevant information required by those thinking about pursuing a career as a childminder. it includes information on becoming a childminder, dates, required documents and frequently asked questions:
Newly registered childminders
This section will help newly registered childminders take the next step in their journeys. It includes information and forms that will allow childminders to advertise their business and start preparing for their pending Ofsted inspection:
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
In this section you'll find information on the EYFS - who needs to work with it, why there is a need for it and how it helps children to learn and develop.
It also helps parents to understand what they can do at home and how they can work alongside the childminder to further support their child’s development.
- Childminding Services & Development Coordinator 020 8489 2161
- Business Support Officer 020 8489 2492
- Early Years Administrator 020 8489 5386
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.