Gritting teams will monitor the weather forecasts and undertake frost patrols over the weekend. Roads will be treated as necessary in line with the Winter Service Plan.
Street cleansing teams will operate a normal service in town centres and main thoroughfares. They will continue to litter pick and empty litter and dog waste bins in residential streets, and will resume street sweeping where practical.
Our refuse and recycling services have resumed their normal rounds where there are no major footways issues. They are also working to catch up on any missed collections. Any collections missed today will be picked up tomorrow, weather permitting.
All the boroughs parks are open as normal.
There are no outdoor pitch activities at White Hart Lane Community Sports Centre.
This is page will be updated as necessary.
- For more information visit the road and street gritting section
- For the latest transport information see Transport for London (external link) or BBC London live traffic updates (external link).
- For urgent or emergency gritting requests during normal office hours (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm), contact the Veolia Haringey Contact Centre on 020 8885 7700 or email: email@example.com. For urgent or emergency gritting requests outside normal office hours, call our emergency switchboard on 020 8489 0000.
- During the bad weather it is important to take precautions to ensure you stay safe. For more guidance visit our severe weather page.
- Advice from Veolia Water about protecting pipes from freezing (external link)
- Advice from the NHS on staying warm (external link).
- For the latest weather forecast and warnings visit the MET office website (external link).
- If you are a council housing tenant visit the Homes for Haringey website for the latest service information.
- In case of problems with water, electricity and gas please contact your service provider.
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.