- Queens Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10 3PE
- Library Tel: 020 8489 4560
- Telephone renewals Tel: 0845 071 4343 (see call charges page)
- Open: Monday to Friday: 9am-7pm, Saturday: 9am-5pm, Sunday: Closed
- Make a general enquiry
It's free to join Haringey Libraries. Please visit the How to Join page.
Library Catalogue (includes digital library)
You can connect to the Library Catalogue to search, request and renew loans or download from our Digital Library.
Back to Top
Have your say on Muswell Hill Library
- We are considering a proposal to move this library to a new facility in Muswell Hill
- We are holding a meeting here on Friday 18 March, 7pm to present the current proposal and answer any initial questions
- A public consultation on our proposals is set to launch in May 2016
See the Muswell Hill Library public engagement page for more information.
What’s on in the library
For information about events and activities for adults and children visit our What's On.
Muswell Hill Toy Library
(Registered charity 1033753)
The Muswell Hill Toy Library enables you to take out a maximum of four toys free of charge, for a period of three weeks, after which you can either renew your toys or bring them back and choose new ones. We also hold regular storytelling and singalong sessions, as well as special events during the school holidays.
The Muswell Hill Toy Library (external link) is open three days a week:
- Mondays: 2pm - 3.30pm
- Thursdays: 9.30am - 12 noon
- Fridays: 9.30am - 12 noon
Tel: 020 8444 0244 (Toy Library only).
The following councillors hold regular surgeries at the library (click on their names for details):
Exhibition: Mapping Muswell
The N10 Paper Project has been devised by local artist Anya Beaumont (website - external link).
With paper collected from individuals and businesses across the community and using different area maps, Anya Beaumont has created a wonderfully detailed sculptural relief.
Back to Top
Inside the library
- Access for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs; ground floor only. (Please note, we are unable to offer universal toilet facilities)
- 11 computers with free internet access for use upstairs in the main library
- Free WiFi hotspot
- Photocopying and printing facilities
Back to Top
How to get there and Location
Buses 43, 102, 134, 144, 299, W7