London Rollergirls Take On Me 2 - The Reunion
Following the fun and excitement of last year’s Take On Me event, London Brawling are excited to announce the return of Take On Me 2 - The Reunion.
For one night only join us on the main stage or participate as an audience member for the opportunity to take on Brawling in a knockout style mini tournament with a twist! Ever wanted the opportunity to play one of the best teams in the world, but with the ability to stack the odds in your favour AND sabotage the other teams? Well now you can!
So how does this mini tournament work? This is a fundraising event where five teams will compete against Brawling for short mini rounds, each round the bottom half of the teams will be cut. But here is the twist! The audience or the teams can rig the system for or against teams by donation!
Come and support your team by keeping them out of the box, or sabotage another team by clearing Brawling's box, or maybe just make the teams dance for the entire jam because WHO DOESN’T LOVE A DANCE JAM!
Here are some of the potential twists teams can end up with:
- do a clockwise jam
- clear the penalty box for a team for the next jam
- put two blockers in the penalty box at the jam start
- put a jammer in the box at the jam start
- have a specific player jam the next jam
- add a bonus blocker on track at the jam start
- Forced two minute jam Dance Jam - you have to dance the entire jam or pick up "failure to dance" penalties
- have someone wear a Tutu for a jam
PLUS MORE TWISTS TO COME!
The tournament structure:
- Round 1 - 5 teams, 10 min on the period clock
- Round 2 - 3 teams, 15 min on the period clock
- Round 3 - 2 teams +1 all star team of eliminated players , 20 min on the period clock
Check out the Facebook page to get involved as a Skater.