Haringey Council Final Accounts
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 confers certain rights on members of the public and local government electors. Further details are included in the following notice.
Tracie Evans CPFA
Chief Operating Officer
London Borough of Haringey, River Park House 5th Floor, 225 High Road, London, N22 8HQ
You can download copies of the council’s Annual Statement of Accounts at the bottom of this page. The documents set out the financial statements for Haringey Council and also incorporate the accounts for Homes for Haringey, Alexandra Park and Palace Charitable Trust, and the council’s Pension Fund.
The accounts contain details on:
- the responsibilities of the council and Chief Financial Officer
- an explanation of the various statements which make up the council’s accounts
- a review of the financial year
- the Annual Governance Statement
- the financial statements and associated notes
For further information regarding our accounts, please contact:
Rob Woollatt FCCA
Interim Chief Accountant
Statement of Accounts
|File name||File type and size|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2016-17||PDF, 2MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2015-16||PDF, 2MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2014-15||PDF, 1MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2013-14||PDF, 2MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2012-13||PDF, 2MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2011-12||PDF, 6MB|
|Haringey Statement of Accounts 2010-11||PDF, 603KB|
Public Inspection of Accounts Notices
- 2016-17 Accounts Public Inspection Notice (PDF, 40KB)
- 2015-16 Accounts Public Inspection Notice (PDF, 25KB)
- 2014-15 Accounts Public Inspection Notice (PDF, 62KB)
Closure of Audit Notices
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.